There are many unique Pigeon Forge Restaurants and choosing just the right one for your family can be a daunting task. Driving up and down the parkway in Pigeon Forge you will be enticed by all types of advertising. Not only will you see plenty of chain restaurants there are also many unique local spots to choose from.
With so many desirable choices, you may be overwhelmed as a family trying to vote on just which restraint will meet everyone’s needs. We’ve got you covered with this list of, what we think are, the top 10 restaurants in Pigeon Forge Tennessee. Feel free to print this list and bring it with you the next time you visit Pigeon Forge and don’t forget to share this with your friends and family.
1. The Old Mill Restaurant – The Old Mill, a national historic treasure established in 1830 located in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee, is one of Pigeon Forge’s most popular attractions and most photographed locations. Listed on the National Register of Historical Places, this authentic working mill is over 170 years old. The Old Mill Restaurant is noted for its southern cooking. Specialties include signature corn chowder, pot roast and gravy, homemade chicken and dumplings, southern fried chicken, and pecan pie. Biscuits made from scratch, homemade banana nut muffins, and stone ground grits are just a few items featuring products ground at the mill next door. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. Little Tokyo Hibachi Grill and Sushi Bar – The Best Japanese Steakhouse in the Smoky Mountains. Little Tokyo possesses all the qualities of a perfect dining experience. Enjoy the finest in steak and seafood skillfully prepared and presented with great flair by Master Chefs on your table top grill. The speed and dexterity of our chefs will dazzle you and the relaxed, open atmosphere will delight you. The sushi is always fresh and mouthwatering. Located in the Teaster Crossing shopping center just off the parkway between light 2 and 2a.
3. Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers – Mellow Mushroom offers more than great pizza, calzones and cold beer. They provide you with an experience filled with colorful art, eclectic music and food that comforts the soul. As they say, “Come in with an Open Mind and an Empty Stomach”. If you are looking for Great Pizza in a fun atmosphere, look no further than Pigeon Forge’s very own, Mellow Mushroom.
4. The Partridge & Pear Restaurant – Pigeon Forge’s newest dining establishment providing rustic, regional cuisine, a warm and welcoming atmosphere, and unparalleled service.
Featuring an entirely made-from-scratch menu created under the leadership of Executive Chef Aaron Ward, the restaurant highlights fresh, seasonal selections, and individual gourmet preparation and presentation. With daily Chef’s Choice specials, exclusive Christmas Traditions menu, and delicious house-made desserts, every meal is an exquisite experience.
5. Smoky Mountain Brewery & Restaurant – The Smoky Mountain Brewery, where Fun is always Brewing, offers hand crafted beers and good times. Located in Walden’s Landing this unique restaurant features wood roasted steaks & entrees, amazing pizza & calzones, fresh baked breads, sandwiches & burgers, large selection of appetizers. With over 20 TVs, there is no better place in Pigeon Forge to watch your favorite sports team. Check out all of the SEC action on Saturdays and head back over on Sunday for the NFL Sunday Ticket (all 15 games in one day) and don’t forget that Happy Hour is featured all day on their Handcrafted Micro brewed Beers. Plus, there’s live entertainment Monday through Saturday night and karaoke on Sunday night.
6. No Way Jose’s – This Pigeon Forge Cantina serves wonderful Mexican food in an authentic atmosphere. Their commitment is to serve fresh food and the convenient location makes this a perfect spot to dine and unwind. Just sit back and relax with a cold margarita and let your vacation begin. Located in Walden’s Landing across from Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson, No Way Jose’s is a great choice.
7. Old Mill Pottery House Café and Grille – This little gem is one of the favorite places to eat for locals. It sits right across the road from the bigger Old Mill Restaurant, but don’t let the size of this cafe and grille full you. It’s packed with incredible food and southern charm. Locals love it for the amazing food and also the lack of waiting time for a table. It’s currently fairly easy to get seated quickly, especially for lunch. This might all change, though, as more people find out about this place, so come enjoy it now!
8. Bullfish Grill – At Bullfish Grill, they specialize in their namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. The seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. At Bullfish Grill, they strive to make all elements of your meal excellent. That’s why they carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment their fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. Enjoy yourself with the perfect beverage to bring out the flavor of your meal. Located just off the parkway, convenient to shopping and all the wonderful Pigeon Forge shows.
9. Blue Moose Burgers and Wings – Enjoy burgers, wings and much more at this the only Family Sports Grill in Pigeon Forge. Blue Moose offers a variety of wings from mild to Flame Thrower as well as flavors such as Orange Ginger, Aussie BBQ, and Buffalo Honey. You can even get the Blue Moose Wing Sampler which gives you 5 wing flavors, 5 wings each. They also have some great appetizers, Blue’s Big Burgers, amazing Hot Dogs from the Dog House and don’t forget the Perfect Endings like the Mile High Peanut Butter Fudge Pie. Located on the lower level of the Teaster Crossing shopping center just off the parkway between light 2 and 2a.
10. Five Guys Burgers and Fries – Located in Walden’s Landing at traffic light 2b in Pigeon Forge, Five Guys is one of the newest restaurants in town. The first Five Guys location opened in 1986 in Arlington, Va. Nothing is every frozen at Five Guys, they do not even have freezers in their restaurants just coolers. With over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys, and two distinct styles of fries, Five Guys Style and Cajun Style your taste buds will never get bored. Be sure to make note the fries come in two sizes regular and large, which is enough fries to feed a small army.