There are many wonderful Gatlinburg Restaurants and choosing the right one can be a challenge. Walking around downtown Gatlinburg, it’s easy to find restaurants that boast deals for breakfast lunch and dinner. Not only are there traditional restaurants there are also fudge shops, “Free Samples”, ice cream shops, fast-food restaurants and more! Your options are almost unlimited.
Because there are so many wonderful options, you may be overwhelmed trying to choose just the right spot for your family to sit down and enjoy a meal. Never fear, the Smoky Mountain Travel Guide is here! We’ve compiled a list of, what we think are, the top 10 restaurants in Gatlinburg Tennessee. Feel free to print this list and bring it with you the next time you visit Gatlinburg and don’t forget to share this with your friends and family.
1. Park Grill Steakhouse – A Wonderful Gatlinburg Steakhouse offering an unbelievable salad bar and a wonderful selection of entrees. “With a uniquely mesmerizing atmosphere, when dining at the Park Grill Steakhouse, you are certain to have an incredible Smoky Mountain dining experience that will keep you and your family returning for generations to come!”
Children 12 and under dine for $1 times their age, a 4 year old can dine for $4. Now that is a deal!
2. Best Italian – The Best Italian features their “Famous Garlic Rolls”, Hand Tossed Pizza’s with over 25 toppings, Homemade Lasagna & Sauces, as well as their amazing Strawberry Cheese Cake. Opened 7 days a week and located in the back of the Elks Plaza shopping center, across the Parkway from The Hampton Inn & TGI Friday’s in Gatlinburg. Between Traffic Lights 8 & 9.
3. Pancake Pantry – Since 1960 the Pancake Pantry has been serving up amazing pancakes, over 24 different varieties to choose from. They also feature a pretty extensive list of breakfast items, waffles, farm fresh eggs, sizzling ham, bacon or country sausage and golden butter-fried hash brown potatoes, just to name a few. The Pancake Pantry is located on the Parkway in the heart of Gatlinburg adjacent to The Village Shopping Mall, no better way to start your day!
4. Bubba Gump Shrimp Company – Bubba Gump Shrimp Company provides top quality seafood, a fun interactive experience and an environment that brings the Movie Forrest Gump to life. Burgers, pasta, great kid’s meals and lots of shrimp. Right in the heart of Gatlinburg at the corner of the Parkway and Airport Road. Of course the seafood is world famous but also be sure to try their award winning ribs! Bring the whole family and enjoy the fun and friendly service, it’s a great addition to your visit. Be sure to brush up on your Forrest Gump trivia skills before visiting.
5. No Way Jose’s – This Gatlinburg Cantina serves wonderful Mexican food in an authentic atmosphere. Their commitment is to serve fresh food. The atmosphere is fun and upbeat, and the location is great. They offer both indoor and outdoor dining, weather permitting. Enjoy their outdoor patio overlooking the river and the parkway. Just sit back and relax with a cold margarita and let your vacation begin. Right beside Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies at traffic light #5, No Way Jose’s is a great choice.
6. The Peddler Steakhouse – For more than 30 years visitors to the Smoky Mountains have been enjoying great food and fun at The Peddler. “At the Peddler on the River”… if you like it simple, you’ve found the right place. Naturally aged, succulent steaks are cut table side to your specification and grilled over real Tennessee hickory charcoal. The menu also offers fresh Mountain Trout, Marinated Chicken and other delicious entrees that include a generous, fresh salad bar. Be sure to try the fresh mozzarella, wow! Children’s meals are priced at 1/2 times the child’s age.
7. Calhoun’s – This Gatlinburg restaurant is located on the parkway in Gatlinburg. From wings, to fried green tomatoes, to catfish, to chicken, Calhoun’s has a great menu that is sure to leave you full. House specialty – award winning BBQ baby back ribs, Calhoun’s boasts the best ribs in America. Other specialties include steaks, prime rib, grilled chicken, BBQ, catfish, salads and sandwiches. Open-air, heated patio, full service bar. Banquets/Catering services offered. Large & small on site meeting rooms. Kids’ menu available.
8. Mountain Edge Grill – Enjoy burgers, pizza’s, sandwiches, appetizers, soups and salads in the ski lodge setting. The atmosphere makes you feel like you just stepped off the slopes to enjoy a great lunch. The White Chicken Chili and the Buffalo Burger are amazing. The Mountain Edge Grill is located in Baskins Square in downtown Gatlinburg and they also offer a location in the Tanger Five Oaks Outlet Mall.
9. Blaine’s Grill & Bar – Located at traffic light #8, this Gatlinburg restaurant is known for providing a fun experience for guests. The food is delicious, but the atmosphere is better. If you love to people watch, you can dine on the Blaine’s balcony that overlooks downtown Gatlinburg. This Gatlinburg restaurant also boasts the largest dance floor in Sevier County. The DJ plays top 40 hits on Friday and Saturday nights from 10 pm to 1 am. If you are looking for good food and good times, Blaine’s is the place to be.
10. Smoky Mountain Brewery & Restaurant – The Smoky Mountain Brewery, where Fun is always Brewing, offers hand crafted beers and is housed in a heavily timbered lodge setting. Located in Calhoun’s Village in downtown Gatlinburg this unique restaurant features wood roasted steaks & entrees, amazing pizza & calzones, fresh baked breads, sandwiches & burgers, large selection of appetizers. With 40 HD flat screen TVs, there is no better place in Gatlinburg to watch your favorite sports team. Check out all of the SEC action on Saturdays and head back over on Sunday for the NFL Sunday Ticket (all 15 games in one day) and don’t forget that Happy Hour is featured all day on their Handcrafted Micro brewed Beers. Plus, there’s live entertainment Monday through Saturday night.