No beans about it—if you are into country music, you’ve spent some time in Tennessee. Nashville is widely regarded as the home of country music, but there’s a lot more to be found outside of that twangin’ town! If you haven’t made it to the Volunteer State yet, or are planning your return, be sure to include one of these great concerts in your trip!
- At the world famous Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, a steady stream of country artists will parade through until the end of the year. These include Blake Shelton, Restless Heart, Mike Snider, The Grascals, Dailey and Vincent, Larry Gatlin, Josh Turner and Kathy Mattea.
- The Nashville War Memorial is another great place for a concert, as Eric Church is stopping by for a show in August.
- The super-famous Brooks and Dunn are coming by the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville this September, so get your tickets now!
- Chris Young is touring to promote his newest CD, “The Man I Want to Be” at Riverfront Park in Nashville.
- Two superstars, George Strait and Reba McIntire, are teaming up to play the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on September 11th. This concert is sure to sell out, so check into tickets as soon as you can!
- Carrie Underwood, country’s biggest star, is also stopping by the Bridgestone Arena to perform all her hits, including “Before He Cheats” on October 13.
- Check out country champion Don Williams, legend of the Country Music Hall of Fame, when he performs on October 20 and 21 at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium.
- Stop by the Ninth Annual Tennessee River Run, a country music festival in Savannah, Tennessee. Hosted by Darryl Worley, this festival will have live music, food, a golf tournament over three full days.
If you are into country music and you haven’t made it to Tennessee, or you haven’t yet hit up one of Tennessee’s famed country concerts, what are you waiting for? Get over there!