Love is always in the air in the Smoky Mountains area of the United States. Nature ensured that with sweeping valleys, high mountain peak views, brilliantly colored foliage, cascading waterfalls, and magnificent sunsets of vibrant hues. Finding romantic locations to share adoring looks and sweet kisses is super easy, simply walk outside! For a few specifics, read on:
1. The chair lift in Gatlinburg allows you to soar to majestic heights with your sweetie, holding hands as you gaze over the idyllic town of Gatlinburg and take in the mountain views before you. You get to ride up the mountain side as the city spreads in front of you, dotted with lights and colors if you happen to take a gorgeous sunset ride. Then you’ll feel like you are really riding off into the sunset!
2. For a truly amazing experience, have a picnic in Cades Cove, the area’s famous valley. Pack along some southern red velvet cake (it’s yummy and the red color of love), wine, chocolate, and other aphrodisiacs then read poetry in each other’s arms as you feed one another. What could possibly be more romantic than that?
3. Blue Ridge Parkway is a scenic route through the Smokies for those want to drive together, listening to romantic songs as you take in the sites. Look for deer eating along the side of the road and serenade your loved one with some country crooning as you wind down this famous road.
4. When hiking through the Smoky Mountain Park, there are hidden waterfalls within its many miles of land. Why don’t you plan to find one and splash around with each other in the cool waters, stealing kisses under the falls?
5. A romantic cabin/chalet tucked away in the Smoky Mountains is key for a perfect romantic getaway. There are many Gatlinburg cabins that will take your breath away with their simple beauty and cozy interiors. Fireplaces and jacuzzi hot tubs under the twinkling stars were made for romantic interludes for you and that special someone.
Finding romance in the Smoky Mountains is as easy as coming to the area. There is beauty all around and the warmth of love is quite palpable in the air.