The question many of us have been asking: when will Dollywood open in 2020? All the information you need about the new announced opening date, special procedures, show cancellations, and more can be found here! With the Dollywood and Splash Country parks reopening in June 2020, we have all the information you need to know to make your trip to the mountains even better. Keep reading to find out more.
Dollywood Opening Date 2020
Dollywood is opening June 15th and 16th for Dollywood Season Passholders and June 17th for all other guests. However, due to the recent COVID-19 guidelines set by the state of Tennessee, this season will look a little different.
A number of new safety and sanitary measures have been put in place by the park ensuring safety of all staff and visitors.
- Daily capacity will be limited – reservations are required to enter the park for everyone, including season passholders.
- Face masks or a facial covering is required for all visitors aged 3 and up. Of course, some exceptions are made for visitors under age 3, while eating or drinking, while on a water ride or a select rollercoaster. Masks will be provided for guests who do not bring their own.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken before entering the park via touchless methods. Guests with a temperature of 100.4, as well as those who arrived in the same vehicle, will not be admitted to the park.
- Attractions, rides, and dining capacities will be limited to allow for guests to have more space and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Distancing measures are in place. Lines will be distanced, marked barriers, and social distancing reminders will be seen throughout the park.
- More sanitizing measures are in place. High-touch and high-traffic areas will be cleaned more frequently. Hand sanitizing stations, as well as hand washing stations, will be found throughout the park.
- Indoor areas and play areas where distancing is not possible will remain closed.
Splash Country Opening Date 2020
Dollywood’s Splash Country announced opening dates of June 15th and 16th for Season Passholders with a public opening date of June 17th for all other guests. Just like the theme park, COVID-19 has set guidelines in place. All the policies and procedures above apply to Splash Country. Showering and changing areas, as well as private cabanas, will not require masks when physical distancing is observed.
Dollywoods DreamMore Resort and Spa Opening Date 2020
Guests staying at DreamMore Resort are required to wear a mask in all public spaces, excluding when swimming or dining. Rooms at the resort will receive extra sanitizing measures, while housekeeping services will be temporarily discontinued.
The Spa, playground, fitness center, game room, garden house indoor pool, business center, and valet parking will all remain closed until further notice.
Guests of the resort are required to make reservations to enter the park.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dollywood has put together an amazing list of frequently asked questions over on their website. Take a look at all the frequently asked questions about Dollywood opening in 2020 over on their website.
Ready to Visit?
If you’re ready to book a stay in Pigeon Forge, you’ll want to find a cabin close to Dollywood. American Patriot Getaways can help. Our professionally cleaned cabins are all over the Smoky Mountains, and we have plenty of cabins close to Dollywood to choose from. Booking a stay in a private cabin is even better than choosing a hotel! Browse all of our cabins over on our website, or give our friendly Reservations team a call at 800-204-5169 and let them help you create the vacation of a lifetime.
Check out our Smoky Mountain Travel Guide for more adventures. Be sure to check out all of our vacation guides for planning your Smoky Mountain getaway.