There are many unique Pigeon Forge Restaurants and choosing just the right one for your family can be a daunting task. Driving up and down the parkway in Pigeon Forge you will be enticed by all types of advertising. Not only will you see plenty of chain restaurants there are also many unique local spots to choose from.
With so many desirable choices, you may be overwhelmed as a family trying to vote on just which restraint will meet everyone’s needs. We’ve got you covered with this list of, what we think are, the top 10 restaurants in Pigeon Forge Tennessee. Feel free to print this list and bring it with you the next time you visit Pigeon Forge and don’t forget to share this with your friends and family.
1. The Old Mill Restaurant – The Old Mill, a national historic treasure established in 1830 located in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee, is one of Pigeon Forge’s most popular attractions and most photographed locations. Listed on the National Register of Historical Places, this authentic working mill is over 170 years old. The Old Mill Restaurant is noted for its southern cooking. Specialties include signature corn chowder, pot roast and gravy, homemade chicken and dumplings, southern fried chicken, and pecan pie. Biscuits made from scratch, homemade banana nut muffins, and stone ground grits are just a few items featuring products ground at the mill next door. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. Little Tokyo Hibachi Grill and Sushi Bar – The Best Japanese Steakhouse in the Smoky Mountains. Little Tokyo possesses all the qualities of a perfect dining experience. Enjoy the finest in steak and seafood skillfully prepared and presented with great flair by Master Chefs on your table top grill. The speed and dexterity of our chefs will dazzle you and the relaxed, open atmosphere will delight you. The sushi is always fresh and mouthwatering. Located in the Teaster Crossing shopping center just off the parkway between light 2 and 2a.
3. Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers – Mellow Mushroom offers more than great pizza, calzones and cold beer. They provide you with an experience filled with colorful art, eclectic music and food that comforts the soul. As they say, “Come in with an Open Mind and an Empty Stomach”. If you are looking for Great Pizza in a fun atmosphere, look no further than Pigeon Forge’s very own, Mellow Mushroom.
4. Mama’s Farmhouse –
Big flavors and down home cooking with all the fixin’s! Mama’s Farmhouse serves all their meals family style. If you’re ready to stuff yourself on fried chicken, 8 scrumptious sides, and a homemade dessert, come early and come hungry! This local favorite is guaranteed to fill you up and leave you with a smile on your face. Each day, a different meat is featured, so double check their menu before deciding to head over.
5. Smoky Mountain Brewery & Restaurant – The Smoky Mountain Brewery, where Fun is always Brewing, offers hand crafted beers and good times. Located in Walden’s Landing this unique restaurant features wood roasted steaks & entrees, amazing pizza & calzones, fresh baked breads, sandwiches & burgers, large selection of appetizers. With over 20 TVs, there is no better place in Pigeon Forge to watch your favorite sports team. Check out all of the SEC action on Saturdays and head back over on Sunday for the NFL Sunday Ticket (all 15 games in one day) and don’t forget that Happy Hour is featured all day on their Handcrafted Micro brewed Beers. Plus, there’s live entertainment Monday through Saturday night and karaoke on Sunday night.
6. No Way Jose’s – This Pigeon Forge Cantina serves wonderful Mexican food in an authentic atmosphere. Their commitment is to serve fresh food and the convenient location makes this a perfect spot to dine and unwind. Just sit back and relax with a cold margarita and let your vacation begin. Located in Walden’s Landing across from Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson, No Way Jose’s is a great choice.
7. Old Mill Pottery House Café and Grille – This little gem is one of the favorite places to eat for locals. It sits right across the road from the bigger Old Mill Restaurant, but don’t let the size of this cafe and grille full you. It’s packed with incredible food and southern charm. Locals love it for the amazing food and also the lack of waiting time for a table. It’s currently fairly easy to get seated quickly, especially for lunch. This might all change, though, as more people find out about this place, so come enjoy it now!
8. Local Goat – a local and tourist favorite, you’re sure to get something unique and delicious at Local Goat. From daily bar specials to appetizers with a southern flare, there’s something for every member of the family here. Our favorites include the deep fried deviled eggs served with candied bacon, the jumbo lump crab cakes served with caramelized onion mashed potatoes, and The Patriot burger, of course!
9. Blue Moose Burgers and Wings – Enjoy burgers, wings and much more at this the only Family Sports Grill in Pigeon Forge. Blue Moose offers a variety of wings from mild to Flame Thrower as well as flavors such as Orange Ginger, Aussie BBQ, and Buffalo Honey. You can even get the Blue Moose Wing Sampler which gives you 5 wing flavors, 5 wings each. They also have some great appetizers, Blue’s Big Burgers, amazing Hot Dogs from the Dog House and don’t forget the Perfect Endings like the Mile High Peanut Butter Fudge Pie. Located on the lower level of the Teaster Crossing shopping center just off the parkway between light 2 and 2a.
10. Huck Finn’s Catfish – This family owned establishment has been serving up their famous vittles since May 1995. Known for their fast and friendly service, a fast and tasty meal is easy at Huck Finn’s. If you’ve had a fun day rafting or ziplining in the Smoky Mountains, come hungry! Their menu ranges from starters to family platters, so get ready for a feast you won’t forget. Some tasty featured items include their battered corn nuggets, gator tail, and fried green tomatoes. Of course, Huck Finn’s menu wouldn’t be complete without plenty of catfish. Whether you like it battered with garlic or salt & pepper, there’s sure to be a flavor you’ll enjoy. Try it fried or grilled and seasoned!
Time to Kick Off Your Shoes & Relax
After a tasty day out on the town, you need a place to relax. Let American Patriot Getaways find you the perfect cabin or chalet to do just that. Choose a cabin near the parkway and all the tasty meals in town. Or, a super secluded Pigeon Forge cabin will help you get away from it all.
Give our Reservations staff a call at 800-204-5169 or check out our website. No matter your group size or budget, American Patriot Getaways has a cabin for you!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with all the latest area information. Check us out on Pinterest for easy recipes to cook in your cabin, decor inspiration, and more!