Mountain Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred, if you should have to cancel for a covered reason.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
- Reimbursement of non-refundable deposit and travel costs
Mountain Trip Preserver benefit limits:
- Trip Delay up to $200/day ($750 max)
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage per person
- Up to $1,250 coverage for lost, stolen or damaged baggage
- Up to $25,000 rental car damage coverage
Mountain Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Sickness, injury or death of You, a family member or traveling companion
- Military leave revocation or reassignment
- Employer termination of layoff after 1 continuous year of employment
- Traffic accident while en route to Your destination
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
Click here to view full policy details and exclusions. For more information please call us at 1-866-889-7409 or send an email to RedSky@ArchInsurance.com. Please refer to Mountain Trip Preserver.